DFW Area Pool Checkout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donostler

Registered
Reaction score
Just got a bunch of new equipment for xmas- the whole enchilada, BC, Reg, Suit, etc etc....anyhow does anyone know where I can checkout my equipment in a pool in the Dallas-Ft Worth area? Just moved here a month ago. Going diving in the Bahamas in couple of weeks and I dont want to try all this new stuff out on the boat.

donostler:
Just got a bunch of new equipment for xmas- the whole enchilada, BC, Reg, Suit, etc etc....anyhow does anyone know where I can checkout my equipment in a pool in the Dallas-Ft Worth area? Just moved here a month ago. Going diving in the Bahamas in couple of weeks and I dont want to try all this new stuff out on the boat.

I would check out Scuba Toys off of 35.

Kenny

Ditto...

Contact your local area city indoor pool. I know that any certfiied diver can pay the $2.00 and get into the Kirby Creek natatorium in Grand Prairie during open swim times. Where did you purchase the gear from? Do they have access to a pool? I can understand the suggestion of Scubatoys but if you did not buy your gear from them then that would just be rude.

Thanks all.

Deb, most of the gear I got was from Divers Direct. My fantastic wife & inlaws pitched in for a gift certificate for xmas. I agree going to the stores' pool without buying would be rude....I do need a 3mm full wetsuit...perhaps I'll give the scuba toys folks a visit. I'll also look into the city pool suggestion. Thanks again.

Don

When exactly are you going to the Bahamas? We have some pool time available but, it's in Grand Prairie on Jan 20 and 22.

donostler:
Thanks all.

Deb, most of the gear I got was from Divers Direct. My fantastic wife & inlaws pitched in for a gift certificate for xmas. I agree going to the stores' pool without buying would be rude....I do need a 3mm full wetsuit...perhaps I'll give the scuba toys folks a visit. I'll also look into the city pool suggestion. Thanks again.

Don

We have 3mil BARE wetsuits also at SIS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom