Devil's Den dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ahhh the den. Not very crowded this weekend so viz was good for most of the day. Only seven students in my wife's class and one aborted, not just the dive, but the rest of his certification it seems. Something about having his tank on backwards, regs upside down, yada yada yada...
ANYWHO... The fish were awesome! We saw a submarine that was about three feet long. I was able to swim about two feet from it and it extended from my head to mid thigh in length. BIG CATFISH! They were extremely friendly! Gibbon and I sat on one of the platforms and had fish running into us. I would hate to see what they would do if we were FEEDING them!
The walk up the stairs was horrendous the second time after two dives.
The underwater structures were cool, but after four trips around the circle, we were done. I understand why everyone says after two dives you've seen everything.
I loved it for the purpose of seing large fish and the cavern structures, but other than that, I'd only go back to feed the fish. I'd also do it with an AL63. Less weight to carry back up and plenty of air to see everything. All in all, a great experience! :eek:verlord:

"They should lower the price."

But they won't.

will too

If they lower the price more people will go and the viz will get blown out quicker, or permanently for that matter and it still won't be worth the price. Go once or twice, make a couple dives and be done with it.

Ben

About the best thing that came of the dives is that we found a compass that someone dropped.
weren't many people there, so..."finders keepers"

will not...oh crud..sorry A2Andy, not my line....so how 'bout..TaDa..sharks teeth. They be there. thinkin worth another trip, but that would be all.
Oh and you missed the best dive spot of DD..the POND!

go diving with a guy and the next day he doesn't even remember your name...

my mother told me about this, but i didn't believe her

"R'u talking to me!!!!!
Butter not.B.....A2H.......
I gave u credit.......

You be my peep....
I love these dots......................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom