Devils Den Cabins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingdispatcher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm staying with a group of four at the cabins at devils den. Never been there before but was wondering if anyone has either stayed or heard about what they are like. Just curious because web site photos aren't really detailed. We will be there diving in the area May 10th thru 16th.

You might have more luck with this if you posted it in the Florida forum.

Dove there but never stayed there. There is a hotel in Willingston FL within 5 miles of both Devil's Den and Blue Grotto called the Willingston Motor Inn that's about $50 a night.

It's a old hotel but it's clean. I stayed there two nights in January. You may want to look into that. BTW: the attached restaurant is both affordable and really good. The Friday night special is prime rib for $9.95 and is as good af any that I've ever paid $15-20 for.

Honestly, I don't remember seeing any cabins at Devil's Den but there could have been some.

The cabins and surrounding areas are great! Very clean, spacious, contemporarally rustic. You will not be disappointed. I live in Tallahassee and have been there recently. The back of the cabins overlook a deep lush ravine. They are planked paths that lead to vantage points that are built in to the trees. The limestone swim throughs and caverns in the sink is one of my favorites. Holler at me when ya'll come through. Enjoy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom