Destin Jetties Friday 8/25/06 11:00 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, guess who's cleared to dive again? Doc got me out of the cast, said I'm good to go. I can't bend my wrist very well, and he says not to lift anything heavy with my right hand, or suffer any blunt force trauma to it, but he says if I'm careful I could dive.

Unfortunately, I work tomorrow, and I will be attending a funeral -- not a diver, thank goodness, an ex girlfriend's grandfather whom I was very fond of. If anyone's got any plans this Saturday or Sunday, I think I could potentially join. And I even have a new HHR to haul my gear in. :)

philmottrek99and02:
Make sure that the truck fuel guage is on empty when your return it!
Howard

don't worry, she will. even if she does fill it up, its with my money.

I am starting a "Caretaking of MDB" fund, who wants to donate?

Missed you today MDB. I got two dives in today between rain and water spouts. I'll post a thread after I go on the boat tomorrow.

Waterspouts? Yikes, always make great photography though :D I've got some Destin waterspouts on my computer.

I was underwater when the spouts formed. They were some distance outside the pass - one touched the water and one never made it according to folks left on the beach when I surfaced. Carla at ScubaTech said they were watching them from the parking lot of the shop.

Did you start your dive at the jetties and take the fast-track through the great blue sky to Dewey's?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Did you start your dive at the jetties and take the fast-track through the great blue sky to Dewey's?
I only got as far as TacoBell :D.

Channel 3 out of Pensacola captured a waterspout with their "beach cam" yesterday morning. (At least I think it was yesterday. The days kind of ran together this week.)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom