Destin Jetties Friday 8/25/06 11:00 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I intend to get two dives in on Friday because I'm headed out on ScubaTech's boat Saturday morning. High tide on Friday is around noon so I thought I'd get an early start in the heat. If it's too hot or I've got to park a million miles away, I'll probably do one dive. Everyone without a real job is welcome to join me :D.

Meeeeee! Me me me! *waves hand annoyingly* ok I hafta go clean my gear now :yuck:

MysteryDiveBuddy:
Meeeeee! Me me me! *waves hand annoyingly* ok I hafta go clean my gear now :yuck:
At least you don't have to clean PHD's :D.

SeaYoda:
At least you don't have to clean PHD's :D.
that's what you think :yuck::rolleyes: Maybe I won't clean it since he has to WORK tomarrow and Sat. he won't notice :evil:

Are you going to steal his tank for a second dive?

We have 4 tanks, 3 AL 80's, he says I can borrow his truck, I didn't mention the part about not rinsing his gear :devil:

MysteryDiveBuddy:
We have 4 tanks, 3 AL 80's, he says I can borrow his truck, I didn't mention the part about not rinsing his gear :devil:

Make sure that the truck fuel guage is on empty when your return it!
Howard

Dagnabit. Not only do I have to work. I have a hearing. So I'll even have to be dressed up in a suit and heels. grumble grumble grumble.

However it appears that there will be a boat dive this weekend. :D

Have fun.

kchFLA:
Dagnabit. Not only do I have to work. I have a hearing. So I'll even have to be dressed up in a suit and heels. grumble grumble grumble.

However it appears that there will be a boat dive this weekend. :D

Have fun.
Maybe our boats will bump into each other - no, wait, that might not be such a good idea :laughing:.

philmottrek99and02:
Make sure that the truck fuel guage is on empty when your return it!
Howard

it wouldn't be worth the caterwauling I'd have to endure for the next several months and I'd never be allowed to go diving without him again :shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom