Destin Jetties 2-24-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Matt... If you want some company me and the video cam would like to come along.... Ive got 2 tanks and lots of time...:D

Hell yeah brotha, been a little while.

Actually, I didn't know you saw this thread and I just posted in the Dixie Forum to you that we were doing some beach dives since you had the weekend off.

Wanna carpool? :D

I'm coming from the west end of Mobile, and have a crewcab truck, with plenty of room for everyone and their gear...

Bugman, you can meet me at Foley again if you're game, and I'll make sure the tailgate is up this time!!!

I'm coming from the west end of Mobile, and have a crewcab truck, with plenty of room for everyone and their gear...

Bugman, you can meet me at Foley again if you're game, and I'll make sure the tailgate is up this time!!!

Sounds good to me, say at 9:30 we meet, but in Loxley, which is where we met last time :D Foley is just north of Gulf Shores.

So, is the meet time Sunday, 11:30 am at the Jetty parking area?

Yes :14:

Sounds good to me, say at 9:30 we meet, but in Loxley, which is where we met last time :D Foley is just north of Gulf Shores.

Works for me, and yeah, doh, Loxley :)

Ok, I didn't see this until late Friday afternoon, but I am so very tempted to drive up for the weekend and see everyone.

What are the water and air temps like? I can drive up on Saturday and head back Sunday after diving.

Don't expect to see me, but don't be surprised if you do.

Hey Kira, we would love to see you again. We know you are going to get spoiled with all that tropical, SOUTH Florida diving. Water temp at the jetties two weeks ago was about 61 degrees. Weather report right now looks good, Sunday is supposed to be sunny, with high temp around 67 degrees. We would love to see you...if you make the trip I will treat you to a post dive meal!

Hope to see you soon.

Ok, I didn't see this until late Friday afternoon, but I am so very tempted to drive up for the weekend and see everyone.

What are the water and air temps like? I can drive up on Saturday and head back Sunday after diving.

Don't expect to see me, but don't be surprised if you do.

Surf reports were indicating mid-60s water temps, but that could only be on the surface, with lower 60sF bottom temps.

Airtemps are quite pleasant!

Comon out Kira! :D

My nose has started to drip tonight. I'll see how I am in the morning and then make my decision.

I just wish it wasn't an 8 hour drive up there. :(

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom