Destin Jetties 1/19/09 - high tide 4:44 pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as Yoda and I are concerned it is still a GO! Look forward to seeing you there. I will be in a red Dodge truck with a tank rack in the back. What will you be driving? Good thing about January diving at the jetties is, we shouldn't have to fight to hard for a parking space.

Hello, I hope this dive is still on. I have the whole day off Monday, so, I will be leaving Pensacola around 2:15 to 2:30 with plans to arrive at the parking spot at 3:30. Again, if anyone wants to ride along, they are welcome.

I'm still planning to dive. Black Jeep will be mine but I may be on the way to the jetty to get set up.

GFWB, I too am out of practice in walking the jetty walk. That's why I'm starting at 3:30 - lots of time to rest and wish for a dune buggy :D.

sounds good, I will be in a white Ford van

I will be in Destin the last week in March...new,still learning..will a 5mil be enough for shore dive?Should I move up to at least 7 mm? Thanks in advance for info

Depends on how cold natured you are. My last dive was 62 degrees and I had just my 3mm plus hood-vest. Water will be much warmer by the time you get here.

Back
Top Bottom