Desperate for Apeks Service Kits in Canada...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CanadaDan

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The pandemic seems to have frozen the supply lines for service kits. My XL4+ is in need of a service after a flood and freeze-up and my LDS can't seem to get a kit in through normal channels (ie via the Parts For Life program)

I need a first stage kit at least. If anyone in Canada has one I'd be willing to buy and pay for overnight shipping (don't want o import from the US if possible due to costs and time). I'd take one or two second stage kits if you have them.

I'm trying to get into the water next weekend. If any one here has these kits please let me know and we'll arrange what we need to.

The pandemic seems to have frozen the supply lines for service kits. My XL4+ is in need of a service after a flood and freeze-up and my LDS can't seem to get a kit in through normal channels (ie via the Parts For Life program)

I need a first stage kit at least. If anyone in Canada has one I'd be willing to buy and pay for overnight shipping (don't want o import from the US if possible due to costs and time). I'd take one or two second stage kits if you have them.

I'm trying to get into the water next weekend. If any one here has these kits please let me know and we'll arrange what we need to.
We can send you anything you need, just place an order here and choose DHL shipping option (29.99 euros only 2-4 days delivery) You searched for apeks kit - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving
I hope you find this option helpful.
Kind regards
Nicolas

Thanks everyone. I now have one first stage kit coming XpressPost from an eBay seller in Canada so hopefully it gets here in time. Sure would love to get some dives in next weekend.

I’ll still look at buying any more kits that are in Canada if anyone has anything. I don’t think having my own backups on hand is the worst idea.

Back
Top Bottom