Despedida de Xizang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey glenver better join us na rin tomorrow night... bring the GF as well so she's sure you're not out meeting strange women behind her back...

maggie, iris and van don't really count as "strange"

Jag

i'm there! sadly mrs glenver can't join - she's working pretty late today. but truth is, she's more jealous of diving than me meeting strange girls.. (i'm starting to think she'd rather i did the latter.. hahaha)

i think its because its all malt and malt is more expensive? or they are just trying to put an elitist spin on it by making it more expensive and limit it to select bars. its a nice change for the first bottle or two. after that i get too filled up and shift to light.

cunning... very cunning... damn these marketing puppetmasters... (still love the beer though)

Nah, I was there after being refused entry to the UpDharmaDown album launch...silly me for not booking tickets in advance.

I attended Taken By Cars video launch and watched Quark's band and Pedicab rock the house instead. It was packed...

sayang.. i had two unused tickets lying around - i ended up not going. i'm football team mates with their guitarist kasi.

pero it's really fun watching quark's band ha... that guy is an act..

habol ako later as usual. if you guys are still there. but cant stay long. flying to duma early tmrw morning.

jigz- did you get the number of Mike of dive adventure?

i'm there! sadly mrs glenver can't join - she's working pretty late today. but truth is, she's more jealous of diving than me meeting strange girls.. (i'm starting to think she'd rather i did the latter.. hahaha)

cunning... very cunning... damn these marketing puppetmasters... (still love the beer though)

sayang.. i had two unused tickets lying around - i ended up not going. i'm football team mates with their guitarist kasi.

pero it's really fun watching quark's band ha... that guy is an act..
caloy will probably be the 1st one at pasto tonight... look for the old fart w/ the pretty young girl... that would be him and his wife myra...

Jag

jigz- did you get the number of Mike of dive adventure?

didnt get it. you sent to my sun or globe number? but its ok. we're booked already. now if only i can equalize properly by tomorrow...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom