Despedida de Xizang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i love that beer. i just don't get why it's a lot more expensive than the ordinary beer.. maybe it will go down to the regular price soon.

marv, were you in magnet for the benefit?

glenver

i love that beer. i just don't get why it's a lot more expensive than the ordinary beer.. maybe it will go down to the regular price soon.

glenver
hey glenver better join us na rin tomorrow night... bring the GF as well so she's sure you're not out meeting strange women behind her back...

maggie, iris and van don't really count as "strange"

Jag

glenver

i think its because its all malt and malt is more expensive? or they are just trying to put an elitist spin on it by making it more expensive and limit it to select bars. its a nice change for the first bottle or two. after that i get too filled up and shift to light.

glenver

Nah, I was there after being refused entry to the UpDharmaDown album launch...silly me for not booking tickets in advance.

I attended Taken By Cars video launch and watched Quark's band and Pedicab rock the house instead. It was packed...

marv- are you coming over for dinner at the fort tonight? sorry to have missed you last time- i will be with zsolt on this one, though....

7 is good- that's perfect for dinnertime. Zsolt and i will be there early to hang around...

Back
Top Bottom