Design the Next DRIS T-Shirt Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, we are launching a new program where any order over $300 gets a FREE T-Shirt. We have a couple designs that I made....but I am looking for some more choices.

So, we are going to have a contest that will be judged by all of YOU on ScubaBoard! :D

Rules -

- 1 Color Shirt Designs. Shirts will be made in WHITE only. Choose only one ink color
- 1 Sided Shirt Designs. Shirts will only be printed on one side of the shirt.
- As many design submissions as you want

Submit your Shirt in this thread by July 25th. We will start a new "Judging Thread" on July 26th and all of you will pick the winning Tee in the poll.

What do you get....Well, considering we will be giving these away, it is not a HUGE money maker for us. BUT, the winner will get:
- A FREE T-shirt in your size, of your design
- $50 In store Credit
- Braggin Rights over all of your friends entries
- Seeing your Shirt ALL OVER THE WORLD through our FaceBook group "Where are all of our DRIS Shirts?"
- The Coolness of knowing that people all over the world are wearing a shirt you designed!

--All Submissions will receive a FREE SHIRT as long as they pay the shipping costs to their location--

ANY and ALL submissions posted in this thread will be viewed as public property and not copyrighted images.

Logo can be found HERE:
http://www.diverightinscuba.com/images/logo_final.jpg

Feel free to use your own Shirt Template or the one below

t_shirt_template.jpg

logo is showing red X for me.

Alright this should be fun...here is one of mine....and a second go around.

Attachments

• DRIS t-shirt.jpg
    DRIS t-shirt.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DRIS t-shirt-2.jpg
    DRIS t-shirt-2.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, are these original images by you or are you getting them elsewhere? I'm not sure Mike could use images someone else created on his shirts?

For giggles we could always turn the scuba guy around :)

the artwork is original...I redrew the ship from clip arts I have available. Stream lined it for use as a silk screen. Will need to tweek it if it goes forward.Since this is a preliminary concept, it is the idea of having a ship. A Military ship. or any other ship can be used.

The slogan and any tag line aside those from Dive right in scuba's is all original. The diver stepping off the evolution t-shirt is Dive Rights in Scuba's Logo symbol...

So to answer your question. Artwork is original.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom