Design flaw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldflounder

Contributor
Reaction score
New Hampshire/Maine seacoast or Lake Winnie
# of dives
200 - 499
I have owned the weight/trim harness for 3 years and really love it. Because of my Alfred Hitchcock physique I can't keep a standard weight belt up. I use the harness maybe 30 dives a year w/abt 15 lbs each pouch. At other times I use a weight intergrated bcd. Lately I have noticed that the attachment point of the adjustable straps to the shoulder straps are tearing out and don't have much life left. I will soon have them taken off and reattached further up the shoulder with a reinforcement pad behind them. I would recommend that your design department rethink this stitching and beef up those attachment points in future production. Otherwise it is a great product.

Hi Oldfounder,

Thank you for your post. Are you referring to the WT2? We no longer manufacture this model. Our current Weight & Trim System, which can be found at DUI Weight & Trim System , is made with webbing at the shoulders.

I am passing along your comments to quality control. We always appreciate this type of feedback.

Thank you,

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom