Desaturation time and no-fly icon in Nemo Excel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ziadleb

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
As a new diver I was happy as anything when I received this computer as a gift

It all went smoothly and I used it several times... except for one thing: From the first time I dove, the computer showed correctly the desat time and the no-fly icon. However the icon and the desat time stayed on after the desat time arrived at zero. So now I have a "des 0:00" and a small airplane icon on all of the time, even though my last dive was three days ago!

Whenever I dive again the computer calculates the desat time again correctly, but it's just annoying to still have the "des 0:00" and no fly icon on my watch all of the time.

I re-read the whole manual several times and I checked on the internet first, but didn't find an answer. I located my nearest Mares reseller, but before I go there I wanted to check if this problem is a feature of the computer and that I might have missed something, or is there a problem that I should get fixed.

Thank you

I suggest you take the product to the nearest Mares reseller. These icons should go away at end of desaturation. You could also try to manually clear the computer through the desat function / mode.

If your computer is less than 2 years old, it is covered under warranty and your issues will be covered regardless.

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom