Depth and time alert feature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A Bajo

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is there a way to have the Teric alert me if I go beyond a certain depth or time.

I do not believe so. You can back into the depth alarm by setting a ppO2 alarm but I do not believe these are prioritized features on the Shearwater computers.

I do not believe so. You can back into the depth alarm by setting a ppO2 alarm but I do not believe these are prioritized features on the Shearwater computers.
Maybe not on all, but you can set depth, time, and NDL alerts on the Peregrines.

I'm not seeing a way to do this on my partner's Teric, though it's not on the latest firmware version.

My Perdix AI, and the Perdix 2 have this feature—I have mine set at 30 m / 60 min alerts.

You should contact Shearwater support and let them know you'd like that feature, it might make its way into a future firmware version.

I'm not seeing a way to do this on my partner's Teric, though it's not on the latest firmware version.

My Perdix AI, and the Perdix 2 have this feature—I have mine set at 30 m / 60 min alerts.

You should contact Shearwater support and let them know you'd like that feature, it might make its way into a future firmware version.

I was going to say I do have this on my AI, I don't think I use it, but I've seen the setting

thanks, for the prompt replies, I didn't see anything in the manual but I figured I'd ask. Maybe for more advanced divers this sort of feature is not important but it should be easy to implement.

Back
Top Bottom