DEPP in Europe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SimonJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Am based in the UK and looking to take out insurance for my camera equipment. From what I have read on here, DEPP seems like the best bet, but I am concerned that as I am in the UK they wont pay up or even let me take out a policy.

Would really appreciate advice from anyone in Europe on dive and camera insurance.

Thanks,
Simon

DAN seems to only offer insurance for US residents though. Went to their website and clicked through to H2O insurance, but they say on their site that they only offer insurance for DAN Members residing in the USA :(

Simon

I live in South Korea. I recently bought Depp insurance. I spoke to a representative and they'll cover you anywhere in the world. You don't have to be a US citizen or even a resident. The coverage seems pretty solid and has a very good rep with sb members.

Why don't you contact DEPP directly? IIRC they cover worldwide but the only way to get an accurate answer is to contact them and ask specifically for coverage in your area.

Have sent them an email already, but was just curious if anyone on here from Europe had a policy with them :)

Simon

Back
Top Bottom