Deparate Housewives anti Filipino ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just collect a bunch of recalled Mattel toys. That should be enough lead...
Actually.....Mattel admitted that it wasn't true. Mattel screwed up the design specifications themselves. The Chinese built exactly what they were asked to do.

Of course......in the nature of the world, folks would probably prefer to blame the Chinese anyway - and will probably continue to do so! :wink:

Actually.....Mattel admitted that it wasn't true. Mattel screwed up the design specifications themselves. The Chinese built exactly what they were asked to do.

Of course......in the nature of the world, folks would probably prefer to blame the Chinese anyway - and will probably continue to do so! :wink:

Read my post again Kim, I wasn't blaming the Chinese...:mooner:

Read my post again Kim, I wasn't blaming the Chinese...:mooner:
I didn't say you were. I just said that the whole story was basically untrue. I believe the lead thing was from some other incident some time ago. It didn't have anything to do with now, and the design faults etc which caused the last recall were Mattels own fault.

Considering this whole thread is about (racial) false impressions, I thought it was worth mentioning the truth.

I love how we went from renting a womb in india to lead toys that was not the fault of china in just 2 pages :D

I love how we went from renting a womb in india to lead toys that was not the fault of china in just 2 pages :D
Well....I suppose for you, anything not to do with Rugby should be fine...right? :D

Well....I suppose for you, anything not to do with Rugby should be fine...right? :D

what rugby :huh: i just got home from Tasmania and didnt have the TV on once :D

:mooner:

Back
Top Bottom