Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*burp*

Good videos. :)

Michael

No, I would never do that. I actually kept looking around for you and never saw you but the one time and that was when you were busy DJ'ing. Every time I went in the store you weren't there. I thought maybe you had quit working there and only came back to DJ? Say it ain't so...

:confused:WOW.... uh, I did.

Even had a tearful going away party @ springfest.... you missed the whole thing didn't you?:shakehead:
It's okay, I still luv ya.

Sorry this post is so late, I know ... 20 pages l8r.

:confused:WOW.... uh, I did. Even had a tearful going away party @ springfest.... you missed the whole thing didn't you?:shakehead:

There's the world most of us live in, the real world, and then there's a parallel universe out there somewhere known as "Deniseworld"...................:confused6:

:confused:WOW.... uh, I did.

Even had a tearful going away party @ springfest.... you missed the whole thing didn't you?:shakehead:
It's okay, I still luv ya.

I missed a party at Springfest???:confused:

That is sooo sad. You took such good care of me when I went to Vortex. :depressed: You better come back and DJ for our Fests. It won't be the same without you.

There's the world most of us live in, the real world, and then there's a parallel universe out there somewhere known as "Deniseworld"...................:confused6:

LOL..Unfortunately, there is still some undocumented coverage of that world floating around in cyberspace out there somewhere.:shakehead:

sea-monkey-1.jpg

I'm finally back! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom