Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha! Look at me! I'm a dumb 14 year old kid behind the wheel!
crash.gif

Is anybody still here? hello?

Roy!!! :kiss2:..Sorry sweets!! I have been out of town!! I am back!! And I am ready to go diving!!

Ahhhh...only those who ask for it...Remember...I am a "good girl" :wink:

While I still like my planes, I have come to love helicopters.

Odd, I never found them appealing before. Full sized or my little "toy" ones.

I have started learning to fly them, and I have gained a whole new appreciation for the machines, and the men that actually keep these things in the air!

ANyone been to Morrison?

Anyone know of current Hydro rates? I have not needed hydros in, of course five years. Then I dumped the old 20 - 30 year olds on eabay and bought some knew ones. Half of my tanks are out of Hydro and more in june. I will need to get 8 hydro'd.

In the past I have used Dothan and panam City Beach.

Anyone dove Spanish Shanity?

While I still like my planes, I have come to love helicopters.

Odd, I never found them appealing before. Full sized or my little "toy" ones.

I have started learning to fly them, and I have gained a whole new appreciation for the machines, and the men that actually keep these things in the air!

It seems to me like the helicopter would be easier to fly than a plane. ...don't need a landing strip.

It seems to me like the helicopter would be easier to fly than a plane. ...don't need a landing strip.

lets keep your 'landing strip' and 'needing it' out of this discussion!

Actually, a helicopter is much harder to fly than a plane is... (in my opinion). many more variables you have to control when you change flight conditions. also harder to recover from screwing up. (in my opinion).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom