Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello AweSocks!! I love the new avatar, but still feel bad about you turtling..

nothing to feel badly about, you should just thank your lucky stars I didnt pull you down on top of me, what a scene THAT would have been.

nothing to feel badly about, you should just thank your lucky stars I didnt pull you down on top of me, what a scene THAT would have been.

:popcorn:

oh, you are in for a treat :D There may have been a bit of an initial culture clash with my loud mouthed yankee ways, but we were soon laughing as if we had known each other a long time.

Awwwww...You like to play that persona on here. You both are just as sweet as can be. I loved your little back pack purse.:wink:

I loved your little back pack purse.:wink:

You do! It's almost 10 years old. If I run across one again, I'll pick one up for you.

As you have said, Great minds think alike...He is just sooo much fun to torture..:wink:
Problem is he likes to torture back!! :depressed:

No, the buzzards do that.:D

:rofl3: And they were definitely circling over our Donna.

Awwwww...You like to play that persona on here. You both are just as sweet as can be. I loved your little back pack purse.:wink:

I think I am nicer on here than in real life, what are you talking about? Sweet? ugh :shakehead: That was Sammie's purse :D

Back
Top Bottom