Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
HUh? Another runaway thread? :confused:

What are you doing RoyN...following me around?...you wouldn't be that stalker now would you?:D

panhandvr:
Sorry to hear that Denise.

Well, I never got those brownies you promised me :huh: ....that would probably cheer me up..

denisegg:
Kathy must be reading the thread again...So what new toy are you after now Clay?:wink:
No toys for now. Not until we get back from Bonaire anyway.

denisegg:
Well, I never got those brownies you promised me :huh: ....that would probably cheer me up..

I took a picture of myself to help cheer you up!

Hope you like it. :)

Michael

PePaw:
New page in the epic adventures of Denise, Lady Pirate and now (apparently) boring broad !:popcorn:

It will hardly be boring for this Lady Pirate to start boarding all of you who were picking on me...water boarding that is!!!!:D

I wish I could get wet soon. :|

Michael

panhandvr:
haha your like a kid with a new toy err i mean a kid with a new torture

It is just so tempting to torture teasers with terrific toys....:wink:

denisegg:
What are you doing RoyN...following me around?...you wouldn't be that stalker now would you?:D

Okay I'll go away now. :bncry:

RoyN:
Okay I'll go away now. :bncry:

Now that's just nonsense!!! You are quite welcome to stalk me anytime. :wink: ...Why there was that one time when....NVM....I'm not allowed to talk about that....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom