Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't encourage him....You don't know what he did to me.:D He got my number from someone else and called me and told me he was at a rest stop and my number was on the men's bathroom wall so he called it....So here is me..rather than hanging up on an obscene phone call I am grilling him about "Where are you?" "What rest stop?" "I want some answers!!!"

What is that phone number.
I can handle your exposure up here in the "upper South" !:wink:

Now should the message read,
for a good time....or
Bored & lonely call....

You are one to talk!! I get an email from someone called stupidest dog right after the cookout at Morrisons and I'm thinking..Who the...So I email back and say """Who are You and How did you get my email address?" I'm thinking whoever it is will leave me alone now...Oh No!!! I get a response back..."How quickly you forget. I cooked for you and stuck cans up a chicken's butt":rofl3: It was PHD....:doh2:

Last edited:
Now should the message read,
for a good time....or
Bored & lonely call....

No, it should say "I'm drunk out of my mind and need a ride home. Here is my number and I will tell you which bar I am at tonight" ....Works every time..:wink:

You're probably the one who gave him my email address...:shakehead:

It just caught me off guard. If it had been from "stupidest monkey" I would have probably figured it out. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom