Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know where I can get a good used cochring? I was looking for one that had a vibrating alarm on it too . . . Thanks for your help!

Ahh LB..they let you out of the PUB? lol!

About your inquiry...well I am at a loss...LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:
PS Nice avatar btw tee hee!

The only way I was able to get in was to hold my mask and reg and swim on my back through the waves....never again :) Lesson learned!!!!!

HOLY MOLY SHAKA SPEAKS! :D

BTW, Dang that is some wave action...I will just stick to diving with sharks!

Oh I have read all about that! Very enlightening! I was not about to venture into that conversation here lol!

The only way I was able to get in was to hold my mask and reg and swim on my back through the waves....never again :) Lesson learned!!!!!

my first shore dive was in heavy waves... heavy enough that people were surfing in the same spot we were diving... (we were a little worried about getting "finned" by a surfboard on the way back in, but surfaced and looked for surfers before heading in).

As for the waves, we basically had to go out on our bellys while the waves crashed in above us. the guy I went with told me to get my belly on the sand and not to hover above it, because the wave would land on you and pound you downwards... boy he wasn't kidding as I was hovering above it at first... and got pounded.

it actually wasn't that bad after you figured it out. you just dug into the sand when the surge came in, then let the 'rip' take you out a little. work your way out little by little and after a few sessions of waves you were clear of them.

definately a learning exerience the first time though...

Does anyone know where I can get a good used cochring? I was looking for one that had a vibrating alarm on it too . . . Thanks for your help!

I think I remember you, didn't you have trouble with spelling?

:D

OHHH That one looks over priced, wonder if anyone has told him about it . . .
Ahh LB..they let you out of the PUB? lol!

About your inquiry...well I am at a loss...LOL!

PS Nice avatar btw tee hee!
I liked it, was hoping it would come across as a gif but must have been to big . . . oh well . . .
I think I remember you, didn't you have trouble with spelling?

:D
Nope, eye spels gud, I thought ewe was bad at spelliing. . . .

PS I am always alowwed out of the pub, it is just rare that my posts go more then a few hours without deletion out here :wink:

OHHH That one looks over priced, wonder if anyone has told him about it . . .

I don't think they have.... hmmm.... maybe you should? :popcorn:

I liked it, was hoping it would come across as a gif but must have been to big . . . oh well . . .

the scubaboard 'gods' are limiting the size of images in avatar and signature in order to not slow the board down any more than it already is.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom