Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no Denisegg pole dancing pics to contribute huh ?

Hmmmmmm.......(insert evil laugh)!

Carolyn:shark2:

Hey Roy!!! How have you been? You better hurry up and get here to dive with me before the water gets as cold here as it is there. :kiss2:

I'll be down there pretty soon. :wink:

Gonna be taking the tech dive class pretty soon though, wish me luck on that...:confused:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

cow.gif

Mike Yo Mamma wouldn't appreciate that. :D

I'll be down there pretty soon. :wink:

Gonna be taking the tech dive class pretty soon though, wish me luck on that...:confused:

Good Luck!!! I took my first semi-techie class. I am now officially a cavern/intro caver. :D

There is....? :confused:

None that can be verified.:wink:

OK, what gives??? NO ONE posted in this thread all day yesterday!!! Did y'all go out diving?? Me, I was working my a$$ off all day so I don't even have the excuse of having a life!

OK, what gives??? NO ONE posted in this thread all day yesterday!!! Did y'all go out diving?? Me, I was working my a$$ off all day so I don't even have the excuse of having a life!

Awww, I am sorry to hear that Doll. I got to play in the pool at the LDS and work on some skills. My Buoyancy had been a little off! I just got home from the bar tonight tho, I had to work on my karaoke skills for Vortoberfest!

Doll, we need to get you drunk, I don't have much of life either lol!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom