Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
And why am I not allowed here?

Why that's just nonsense Frank0...of course you are allowed.....You are already broke in....you do my bidding :wink:

snepdiver:
Are you saying that you like his equipment?

What about his scuba gear? Do you like it too?

Now Clay, I seem to recall that all of your equipment was in good working order...

*pukes*

nuff said.

Michael

mike_s:
Please.. no pictures of Frank naked only wearing a Salvo backplate!

Quick, where are those paddles....I'm going to need resuscitating again!!

I know you all think it is nonsense, but I am fixing to take a vow of silence(no lip out of you PHD)...I have an angry mob at my door with axes, picks and torches screaming for their tax returns...
I think Freddie (Jon's friend), Michael(not Whities or _s, but Myers) and Jason may be in the crowd...it is Friday the 13th

Don't get too excited....I will be back to torture and torment later....:D

denisegg:
I know you all think it is nonsense, but I am fixing to take a vow of silence(no lip out of you PHD)...I have an angry mob at my door with axes, picks and torches screaming for their tax returns...
I think Freddie (Jon's friend), Michael(not Whities or _s, but Myers) and Jason may be in the crowd...it is Friday the 13th

Don't get too excited....I will be back to torture and torment later....:D

Uh, hello,
i'm still tied up here !
Crap.:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom