Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well...u ain't a teenager anymore....I am just awaiting the next book! LOL!

Carolyn:sharks:

Ps..Hiya Frank...I missed ya!

Ok I love cats!!!! and I'm as curious as one.....so what is it about this trailer and where is it so I will NEVER enter it...and was it used on the cannonball run or smokey and the bandit movies? Or was is for advancement specialties... advanced snorkeling?

Ok I love cats!!!! and I'm as curious as one.....so what is it about this trailer and where is it so I will NEVER enter it...and was it used on the cannonball run or smokey and the bandit movies? Or was is for advancement specialties... advanced snorkeling?
rat-race-5.jpg

I think it's been used in the movie RAT RACE! LOL!
I also had the same reaction the first time I saw it too!

Ok...seriously...Denise's Dive Trailer is like ridiculously decked out...it truly is amazing and yes...there is a disco ball in there too! You will have to come to Vortoberfest to check it out!

Carolyn:sharks:
Ps...if you couldn't tell Sheree...everybody's fair game here as long as it is in good fun! Plus I love to click and paste! :d

et tu? :shakehead:....Is there anyone out there who hasn't heard of the dive trailer? :wink:

Yea, the only dive trailor with a Disco ball's and Bowling lane . :rofl3: Haha.

Hey GG

Hey GG

BOWLING LANE! LOL!

:wink:Carolyn:sharks:

Last edited:
Ok I love cats!!!! and I'm as curious as one.....so what is it about this trailer and where is it so I will NEVER enter it...

You will see it. It will be at Panama City next weekend.:D

Hey GG

You've been quiet for a while. You should have stayed that way for your own good. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom