Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoy that Cleveland diving !:wink:

Denise...I told her that she could leave me at home and take you but I wanted VIDEO !:D

Sounds like someone is in need of a cameraman. You know......I would pay for my own trip to get THAT job!!!:eyebrow:

Seems to be a lot of volunteers to be a cameraman :wink: but someone has beat all of you to it. I have a video of me in action from this past weekend. :D
YouTube - YDT-14 (6-15-08)

WILL PIMP MY DIVE BUDDIES for diving!
Carolyn:sharks:
Evil is a Evil does! :D

Ok Carolyn. We need some volunteers for our new venture. Offroad is willing:eyebrow: and we have more cameramen than we have anything to film.:wink:

Ok Carolyn. We need some volunteers for our new venture. Offroad is willing:eyebrow: and we have more cameramen than we have anything to film.:wink:

Hmmm wonder how much I can make off those dive buddies? :eyebrow:

Carolyn:sharks:

Since we are the pimps I think it is only fair to pimp out the men. Lets see. We have offroad and PePaw. Johnny Mac has already been spoken for as cameraman so the ladies will have memories of their adventures. So how many other volunteers do we have? :D

I'm back!

Back
Top Bottom