Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Both excellent ideas..but only for those who cross me..:D

you've been X'ed.... :wink:

Michael

denisegg:
Don't be scared..we won't leave you out..:wink:
I want to be left out!

denisegg:
Both excellent ideas..but only for those who cross me..
04.gif

Just what is your definition of crossing you?

denisegg:
Both excellent ideas..but only for those who cross me..:D

so, you agree, for those of us that are cross with you, we can chain, gag, and drop your body on a "perma quary dive".....

snepdiver:
Just what is your definition of crossing you?

Don't worry, you are okay. You have taken me diving AND cooked for me..:)

Just make sure you stay in line....I know where to find you....you did give me a map to your house...:D

photohikedive:
so, you agree, for those of us that cross you, you can chain, gag, and drop their body on a "perma quary dive".....

Yes, that sounds like a reasonable plan :D

no no no thats not how it goes.anyway So does this mean we are planning an additional dive this month to dispose of afformentioned body in a quary ?

panhandvr:
no no no thats not how it goes.anyway So does this mean we are planning an additional dive this month to dispose of afformentioned body in a quary ?

Alright Jon and PHD,
My body is not the aforementioned one that needs disposing of :D . It will be PHD's if he crosses me and doesn't cook for us.
I can dive on Saturday, April 21st. I will already be diving on the 22nd, Earth Day Clean Up Dive(and Gary is cooking for us):)
I can also dive on Sunday April 29th. I had wanted to go to Vortex/Morrisons for the weekend of April 28th and 29th but can't because I just found out that Andy's senior prom is April 28th.:)
In summary, :D For this month, I will be available to dispose of aforementioned bodies either April 21st or April 29th.

snepdiver:
I moved. The cookout compromised my location.

LOL.....Wise "move".....but never fear....I have ways of tracking you down :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom