Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You had an ice chest full. That big one looks as big as Addie!! So I guess you're hooked now and don't want to dive without a speargun in your hands...the way you can cook them that is not a bad thing..**hint**hint**:wink:

Alright you guys....I will dive with you and I will eat what you spear but I will leave the hunting for you...just make sure you do the cooking too.:D

Spearing is fun. Best of hunting , fishing and diving in one. You will have a blast in november

I love to fish and I love to dive...you guys are tempting me....I may have to try it...

denisegg:
Trying to make sense out of your nonsense is giving me a headache Roy:wink:

You can't have a headache!! :11: This is the nonsense thread where everybody can be a :dork2:

No spear fishing for me. :no Enviromentalist don't spear fish, we go to Safeway! :wink:

Hey...where did Denise go? I miss her alot. :(

denisegg:
I love to fish and I love to dive...you guys are tempting me....I may have to try it...

Got a spearfishing trip in the works for the 2nd or 3rd weekend in November. 4 dives over a 2 day period.

All you need is a stringer/bag and a pole spear. Well, Thats all I need, for flounder anyway.

mike_s:
I can safely say that you have too many "daemons" in your system! :rofl3:

correct/true?

Both? Want a list? :wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom