Denise's very own NONSENSE THREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And what of Brandy? The one that started all this Nonsense?:wink: He must have bought that boat and took off to a tropical paradise without taking me along...You Will Pay for such a transgression :D

What am I doing, talking to myself in here? Oh well, we get along pretty good most of the time anyway :D

:confused:

What am I? Chopped liver?

Michael

Not you Michael. You are always full of nonsense.:wink:

mwhities:
Yeah, it sucks. I think it's 99.00 or so and it's only good for 5 years (I think.).

Michael

yeah... kids passports expire after 5 years because tanner would look so different at 10 years old in his passport pic.

I still think youre crazy taking him out of the country this young. A "perfectly good white baby" goes for a lot of money in other countries! :D

(but I know if you go you'll have 25 other uncles/aunts/cousins/grandparents going with you to help take care of him.)

mike_s:
I still think youre crazy taking him out of the country this young. A "perfectly good white baby" goes for a lot of money in other countries! :D

Uhm, I could buy a LOT of gear with him!

J/Jiing. :wink:

Michael

I don't want a rebreather. :| That's to much work. Although, I could stay down longer than 30 minutes at a time. :wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom