Dema

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle Analox

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

Well it is that time of the year when we are planning DEMA. Patti and I will both be at the show this year so if you want to arrange a meeting just email.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Michelle

Michelle,

How will I know when my sensor needs to be replaced?

Thanks,
<TED>

Hi

Well it is that time of the year when we are planning DEMA. Patti and I will both be at the show this year so if you want to arrange a meeting just email.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Michelle

Hi Ted

Thanks for your email. Your O2 sensor will need to be replaced when you are unable to calibrate your unit to 20.9.
If you fully turn your calibration dial clockwise there will be a point where you are unable to turn it anymore. When you reach that point and your display is unable to show 20.9 that is when you need a new sensor.

Hope that helps but if you need any further assistance just let me know

Michelle

That is very helpful, Michelle.

Thanks,
<TED>

Hi Ted

Thanks for your email. Your O2 sensor will need to be replaced when you are unable to calibrate your unit to 20.9.
If you fully turn your calibration dial clockwise there will be a point where you are unable to turn it anymore. When you reach that point and your display is unable to show 20.9 that is when you need a new sensor.

Hope that helps but if you need any further assistance just let me know

Michelle

You're welcome. We are hoping to do a video on changing O2EII sensors and how you know your sensor needs changing to upload on You Tube. As soon as we have done this I will post a thread so keep on visiting :)

Michelle

That is a super idea!

<TED>

You're welcome. We are hoping to do a video on changing O2EII sensors and how you know your sensor needs changing to upload on You Tube. As soon as we have done this I will post a thread so keep on visiting :)

Michelle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom