DEMA in Orlando ~ Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
:) Aloha 808'ers,

I was wondering who will be attending DEMA from Hawaii this year? I just made my flight reservations and now I'm committed. I'll be going as an attendee, just to walk the floor, go to the seminars, mingle and party with the others. I'd love the chance to meet some of the other Scubaboarders from the rest of our Island Chain.

I won't be able to make it to the "SCUBABOARD DEMA Party" on Saturday night, bummed about that, instead I'll be at my HS Reunion in New Hampshire that evening. It will be a busy week for me but I hope to get a lot of good info from DEMA and the people I meet there.

So, let's have a roll call....who's going to F-L-A????

BTW, the DEMA people claim this year will be "Magical"....it's the 30th anniversary for them you know!

I'll be there with the Jack's Diving Locker crowd (at least six of us going). We'll be helping out with the booth for HIRSA (Hawaiian Islands Recreational Scuba Association), as well as the Jack's Diving Locker booth. Should be fun.

Not this year. We've talked about just doing the Vegas Demas so, two more years I guess.

I would prefer Vegas too. I'll be able to visit with family in Orlando though so I can get a couple things done on the same trip.

So, who else is going from Hawaii???

looking forward to meeting you guys

safe trip down here and back =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom