DEMA FINDS: Neptune Memorial Reef - Artificial Reef/Memorial Garden (cemetery)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Aquatic Venbtures...
Are you still planning to do the Diving Trip to the Neptune Memorial Reef this sunday, January 13th???...My husband and me are very interested in this trip, but we would like to know:
How's the schedule??? we would appreciate your answer as soon as possible because we need to deceide according with your schedule...Thanks.

Here are a couple of photos. Have a great dive!!!

Attachments

• P1010137.jpgsmall.jpg
    P1010137.jpgsmall.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 200
  • P1010140.jpgsmall.jpg
    P1010140.jpgsmall.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 241
  • P1010147.jpgsmall.jpg
    P1010147.jpgsmall.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 180
Yes we are still going here are the details: We are new to the board and would like to introduce ourselves and invite you to come join us on Sunday, January 13th for an 8:30am dive with Divers Paradise on Key Biscayne http://www.keydivers.com. After diving we will have a cookout which includes hotdogs, hamburgers etc. We will also provide non alcoholic drinks, but please feel free to bring your own beverage of choice!

We will be diving a wreck (Probably Tortuga or Princess Britney) to be determined and then Neptune Memorial Reef (45ft) http://www.nmreef.com/nmreef.html. Please check out the website for Neptune Memorial Reef, it’s not your average artificial reef. It will be fun for new divers as well as advanced divers, and an opportunity for some great photos for those underwater photographers.

The dive trip/cookout will cost $60 per person without tanks and $80 with tanks. Feel free to stop by the shop, or give us a call and we can collect payment via phone with a credit card. Divers must be at the dock no later than 8:00am. We will be leaving our dive shop at 7:15am if you would like to car pool down to Miami with us.

Please confirm with us by Friday, January 11th via phone or e-mail.

If you haven’t joined the Aquatic Ventures Dive Club for an outing, this is the time to come out, get wet, and have a blast!

Please give Josh or Rachel a call if you have any questions. 954-965-7919

You're welcome. I hope that Sunday turns out to be a great day and alot of divers come your way.

How much does it cost to get a couple of ounces of someone's ashes incorporated into the memorial?

Holy crap, I just went to the website--$1495 for starters, upwards if you want dead status statues, first hurricane puts it ashore, that's way too much. $1500 provides some nice food and drink for the party.

Holy crap, I just went to the website--$1495 for starters, upwards if you want dead status statues, first hurricane puts it ashore, that's way too much. $1500 provides some nice food and drink for the party.
Hey DenisS,
Have you looked at how much it costs to get buried? If not, do a little comparison...and all that happens there is you take up precious space. Here you become part of a living reef and give back to the environment. When I saw them at the DEMA Show, they shared that the whole project is completely engineered for the 100 year storm and fully permitted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom