Dema 2008 - Viva Las Vegas Baby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be heading to LV for my 20th DEMA. The first one I attended was in Vegas too, where I trashed a National Rent a Car 3 miles from the airport (thank you AmEx for paying for that one). No booth this year (for the first time in quite a while) but I'll be prowling the show with a backpack full of rum to give away................
Good to see you here, Ed. :D

Ain't that the truth!

Terry, I'll be there too. When do you arrive? Looking forward to seeing you there.

I arrive on the 21st and leave on the red eye on Saturday. See you there!!

I'm looking for a listing for all classes at DEMA both sponsers and vendors where should I look for this information. Its my first time at DEMA and I want to do it right

I'm looking for a listing for all classes at DEMA both sponsers and vendors where should I look for this information. Its my first time at DEMA and I want to do it right

Go to the DEMA website, and look under Show Features.

DEMA Show - Show Features

You'll find both DEMA and Exhibitor Sponsored Seminars.

Wishing everyone a safe and successful time at DEMA. Win lots of money and bring home some cool stuff for us who love to shop your stores!

When you pick up your badge holder at the show you will also get a book listing all the exhibitors and seminars.

DiveNav will have a booth at DEMA (4951) and we will show our newest virtual dive site: the Spiegel Grove. (We are working very hard to get it done in time :depressed:)

Regards,

AM

Bill Beard's Costa Rica will be at DEMA in booth 2633. Bill will present seminars on Thursday & Friday. Oct. 23-24 at 2 PM in room S-213 on Costa Rica Diving & Adventure. New HD DVD presentation with door prizes and Q & A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom