Delta Main Cabin $790 rt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In case anyone is interested, I found the $790 airfare from ATL -> BON for $790 round trip. This is not the basic economy fare. Dates are 9/29-10/6. It's not the best airfare, but better than a lot of other fares I have seen. I would book it, but I have my trips planned for this fall. Good luck!

8/25 - 9/1 is also the same fare, along with a couple of other Saturdays.

We're going later this month. I paid the same amount for Basic Economy. But we get a bag each with the Delta Amex card, so Basic Economy versus Main Cabin doesn't matter so much to me.

We're going later this month. I paid the same amount for Basic Economy. But we get a bag each with the Delta Amex card, so Basic Economy versus Main Cabin doesn't matter so much to me.
In fact last week to Bonaire, our seat assignments at the gate were Delta Comfort. :)

Basic is $50 less. If you're a medallion member, you can't get an upgrade with Basic Economy. Also, the benefit of being able to pick exit row as a medallion member isn't allowed, either.

In fact last week to Bonaire, our seat assignments at the gate were Delta Comfort. :)

You got that with Basic Economy??

You got that with Basic Economy??
On the flight in yes. First time flying Basic so not sure how often this happens.

I was just short of medallion last year so those benefits aren’t applicable to me regardless.

I'll be there two weeks from tomorrow and got a flight on Delta for $682.15 flying from Orlando through Atlanta on the 21st of July through Sunday the 29th.

Sad.

I'll be there two weeks from tomorrow and got a flight on Delta for $682.15 flying from Orlando through Atlanta on the 21st of July through Sunday the 29th.

Atlanta folks always get screwed for Delta having direct flights. I saved $800 on two tickets to Rome by driving to Birmingham and catching a Delta flight to ATL to get on the same exact flight to FCO.

I was really chapped when I searched flights from BOS to CUR. Less than $500 and over $400 less than from ATL - and Delta doesn't even fly there!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom