Deepest spring in northern and central Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually have the Oriskany on the list to do a deco dive, I have just been looking for the right charter to go out with. I have gone out with Down Under for rec dives and they were awesome but I don't think they do tec charters that often and I wasn't too impressed with the other boat charters in that area that I have used.

CAPT Dalton Kennedy
Due South Custom Charters

I'm not a tec diver, but a buddy of mine did his AOW at Hudson Grotto. He said it was pretty gross there (Hudson Gross-o, he called it), but it goes down around 150' with no overhead, if I recall correctly.

actually Hudson only goes down to 110. there is a hole where they are pumping out the silt which I think is at about 130, but I've been on the bottom of Hudson many times. you don't want to be too close if your trim inst correct cause you can blitz the bottom pretty easily.

the tannins in the water require good light communication skills.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

Been told by many sources that it drops to 150' and the water has decent viz at depth. I have never been so I can't say for sure, I have never even heard of it until this thread. I am gonna call the dive shop down there tomorrow and see what they have to say.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom