Wanted Deep6 Excursion dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Title says it all. Looking for a cheap used Deep6 Excursion dive computer that is in usable condition to act as my backup. Please msg me directly.

Bump b-b bump bump b-b-b bump bump b-b bump bump it up

Bump b-b bump bump b-b-b bump bump b-b bump bump it up
FYI:

Best to be discreet.

Not sure if it'll happen but deep 6 usually has a black friday sale... excursion might make the cut who knows.

I own one.. it's awesome to lend out or use as a backup.

I'll just add, that the new, retail price of Deep6 gear is pretty much what you'd pay for used gear elsewhere. New Deep6 is always a bargain and you get a great product and world class customer service behind it.

I'll just add, that the new, retail price of Deep6 gear is pretty much what you'd pay for used gear elsewhere. New Deep6 is always a bargain and you get a great product and world class customer service behind it.

I was going to link the sale page of Deep 6 site for that very reason, but figured that would make me too much of an ass.

You're much better with words than me!

No deals/discounts on the dive computer, but thanks for your input

No deals/discounts on the dive computer, but thanks for your input

He's saying at the current price of their dc it is a deal. For what the dc can do (or will do for all very soon), it's well worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom