Deep Sea Detectives.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve2281

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this show getting worse all the time?? I know it's not targeting only divers, but they spend so much time solving mysteries, they don't have time to get in the water!!

steve2281:
Is it just me, or is this show getting worse all the time?? I know it's not targeting only divers, but they spend so much time solving mysteries, they don't have time to get in the water!!

It's not targeting divers at all. If it was, it would probably be on the Travel Channel, or perhaps OLN.

At least on tonight's episode, John left his rebreather at home.

I thought the USS San Diego one a week ago was okay -- it didn't seem as mindlessly repetitive.

lamont:
I thought the USS San Diego one a week ago was okay -- it didn't seem as mindlessly repetitive.
If it was geared to divers, they wouldn't have the co-host doing her first dry suit dive on the show!

Who is that new cohost chick? I like the old established divers hosting the series better (ie: John and Richie). Last nights episode on the Marine Electric was pretty good. The episode on the San Diego was a little strange in that they penetrated the wreck 1st before making a visual survey of the hull. They could have determined that it was an external explosion that sank the vessel right then, but I guess the show has to be stretched to an hour, so a going about it backwards would stretch out the time.

Tobagoman:
Who is that new cohost chick? I like the old established divers hosting the series better (ie: John and Richie). Last nights episode on the Marine Electric was pretty good. The episode on the San Diego was a little strange in that they penetrated the wreck 1st before making a visual survey of the hull. They could have determined that it was an external explosion that sank the vessel right then, but I guess the show has to be stretched to an hour, so a going about it backwards would stretch out the time.

Richie? He died last december on a trimix dive in Palau

novadiver:
Richie? He died last december on a trimix dive in Palau
Richie didn't die, it was Michael Norwood who died (I think)

Richie was just doing some guest host duties in the episodes he was in. If remember correctly, the current chick host is only temporary, and they are conducting a search for a more permanent, experienced host. Our own RavenC is on that short list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom