deep outdoors six gill fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there 2 Deep Outdoors? I looked on a website for scuba gear and they were wearing Jet fins?
I am looking at these for travel. I LOVE my Biofins, But baggage weight control has me searching for other fins.

Bought those for my wife a couple of years ago. She loves them. Easy to fin and light for traveling. Walking on deck is also easy. I tried them on myself but I find it too light on the finning. I prefer something I can feel more.

I tried them on myself but I find it too light on the finning. I prefer something I can feel more.
That's what I thought at first but realised that the forward propulsion was so good that you did not feel it at all. The fin 'feels' different - lighter - than other types because of the water passing through the gills. The first time I used it on the 2007 Red Sea trip, I found myself keeping up surprisingly easily with my buddy - a strapping 26-year old chap young enough to have been my son. He confirmed that he was not making any effort to slow down himself to accommodate me.

Back
Top Bottom