"Deep Exposure"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to recommend Deep Exposure to friends until I sent a young, single, woman to them. The report back was that the (married) owner (Don) was on board, and was always finding excuses to spent time "next to" her, to the point of creeping her out.

Dive Cozumel also caters to technical divers. We've dove with both and much
prefer Dive Cozumel. Deep Exposure's business model was copied from Dive Cozumel's.

I used them a few years ago and would recommend them. What I remember most is that they were a ton of fun.

I used them a few years ago and would recommend them. What I remember most is that they were a ton of fun.
Do you remember who your DM was then?

Great boat and a great Captain.

For tech divers, this would be my top choice. The owner is a big tech diver and really focuses on that clientele. When making reservations, I would verify if there will be tech divers mixed with recreational divers.
I got to thinking about that later. If by Tech divers you mean some with tri-mix, fancy gear, taking more room, carrying a stage bottle, and staying down an extra 30 minutes - the Rec divers would be just waiting huh, as the boat couldn't leave. Then what about the SI and second dive?

And if the Tech divers wanted to do more than that - wow?! I don't know what they do of course, but I would certainly ask. Good for you for mentioning that they do mix Tech & Rec.

The trip I was on had a small class of divers with doubles but other than
that not a lot of extra gear. We drifted over the class as they were doing
some training in a sandy area. When running one trip there is much more time
for surface intervals for those divers needing more time.

Back
Top Bottom