Deep Dixie Memorial Day Dive Trip Final Details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok the title says it all. Denisegg has a 2 bedroom condo at Ocean Pointe and it is full. I have a large condo at Kawana Yatch Club that sleeps many and booked for four. Send me a PM if you'd like to know more details.

Here is the dive schedule.

Saturday Morning:
Ocean Divers
Snapper Ledge and Aquarium (all divers)

Saturday Afternoon:
Cristal Charters
Shallow Reefs (to be determined) (all divers)

Sunday Morning:
Ocean Divers
Spiegel Grove and Captain's Choice(usually Benwood) /or Eagle Ray Alley and Sand Island

Sunday Afternoon:
Ocean Divers
Duane and Molasses Reef /or Snapper Ledge and Pickles Reef

I am coordinating with Ocean Divers and Frank is coordinating with Cristal Charters. PM me and Frank your gear needs please. If you need gear that comes in a size, please add that as well.

We will have an organizational meet and greet Friday evening. Both Frank and I will have to do a final head-count and collect any dive fees not already paid. I'll be happy to accept cash or a personal check. If your check is no good then I have some very persuasive Sicialian brothers than will pay you a visit. I will send directions to the yatch club and other instructions in a separate PM.

Again, we have additional room in the condos and dive trips. Pass the word and join the fun.

Now, anyone have a suggestion on where we can meet? I might arrive around 3 pm and stop by the Ocean Diver's Dive Shop. I'll see if they will let me set up in their shop and hand out instructions for our groups.

See ya there! :D

Howard

ps stay tuned to this thread for important updates.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Keep the chatter in this thread to a minimum! Only posts related to the trip, PLEASE!

frankc420:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Keep the chatter in this thread to a minimum! Only posts related to the trip, PLEASE!

Over on Florida Conch there is a post for Kawama Yacht club check out the pictures that Cool Tech posted for me. This would be one of the condos that I have to rent out. I also have pictures of the place you are going to be staying in I just have to forward them to you by e-mail if you want them. Cool Tech and his son and the CBulla family stayed in that one for the Sinco de Mayo this past weekend.
Becky

Fairly rotten news I have to impart to all. Due to events way beyond our collective control, all but 2 divers cancelled on this trip. The good news is I still have a condo and group reservations for the above dives. Please, please let me know this week if anyone wishes to join the group or give me information on how to join with another group. Thanks in advance to everyone. I am sorry to those having to cancel on what was going to be a fabulous adventure.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that im sorry for having to cancel my trip to Largo. I know it probably put everyone thats going in a bind. I was really looking forward to diving the Speigal Grove with everyone.
The circumstances that came about me having to cancel are out of my control. I am a building contractor so when I found out that some worthless piece of SHI---- stole all my equipment (30,000 to 40,000 $ worth) it kinda put a damper on spending 1500$ in the Keys. I feel like it would be irresponsible to go if my buisness isnt back in order.

I would just like to say im sorry for ruining anyones trip and I hope to see yall next go round. Oh yea if I owe anyone any money for cancelled bookings I will gladly get a check out to you . Sorry again Brandy

Hate to hear (read?) that Brandy. Some people are just plain stupid and they don't care about anything, mostly anything that's not theirs.

I hope they catch who did and put him/her away for a lonng time.

michael

mwhities:
Hate to hear (read?) that Brandy. Some people are just plain stupid and they don't care about anything, mostly anything that's not theirs.

I hope they catch who did and put him/her away for a lonng time.

michael
Thanks Man

No problem Brandy. I wish there was something I could do to help. If there is, let me know.

Michael

The person/people that took advantage of you will suffer in the long run, they always do, karma is unforgiving. Look at the bright side, insurance should cover all your gear and you will have new toys to play with! Good luck!

PS - Your sending out checks? Hmm.. $450 for UW camera and $150 for AOW.. I prefer Visa but check will do :D (sorry, couldn't resist!)

If I don't get a group dive together by this weekend, I will cancel group plans at OD. I'll have to find out how much they will refund and how much they will apply towards my own diving. I'll let yall know what the cancellation costs are if any.
Howard

Back
Top Bottom