Deep 6 Blue Friday sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My size in full feet fins is 46-47 do deep 6 boot size 14 & size xl for fins fit me well ?

I’m liking the blue too. Just not buying what I don’t need. I have the regular D6 regs so no need for more as tempting as it is

My size in full feet fins is 46-47 do deep 6 boot size 14 & size xl for fins fit me well ?
depends on what boots you wear

depends on what boots you wear

The fins page mentions your 10.5 D feet, which are similar to mine. I see you guys have wetsuit boots - in the 3mm which do you wear? The 10 or the 11?

What timing! I've been eyeing the Eddys for a while now and finally pulled the trigger thanks to this sale. Thanks for sharing!

The fins page mentions your 10.5 D feet, which are similar to mine. I see you guys have wetsuit boots - in the 3mm which do you wear? The 10 or the 11?

It is really nice to know when an item is out of stock but it would be nice to have the ability to still purchase the item. Having to return to the site everyday hoping stock has come in is a bit annoying.

It is really nice to know when an item is out of stock but it would be nice to have the ability to still purchase the item. Having to return to the site everyday hoping stock has come in is a bit annoying.

What benefits are there in being able to purchase an OOS item? Just curious.

sorry about that, we are soon adding a "notify when stock comes in" opt in to the website and we make announcements when it does as well on facebook all the time and most of the time here.

WE won't be allowing backorders for a variety of reasons, we don't want to mess up here, our credit card processing is not saved on server so people would be out money and waiting etc.

Back
Top Bottom