Deep 6 Blue Friday sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Black Friday is boring.. so we have launched our Blue Friday sale!

Exclusive products at some pretty good prices and sales on our daily products (and resupply as well)

BF Exclusives

Do all sizes of the flippers come with the hole?
yes

When will your BP/W package be available again for purchase? It is currently listed as "out of stock".

Thanks,
-Z

Just ordered 1x 2nd stage and a 1st/2nd stage set to be my travel regs! Amazing sale and I love the blue!

When will your BP/W package be available again for purchase? It is currently listed as "out of stock".

More wings are arriving in the next shipment. Date TBD.

Just ordered a nice little caribbean cruise travel kit...

A Scribble Yoke (which I assume is a D2 twin) and a couple of nice blue 2nds... To which I'll add a set of myflex hoses to keep the kit light and the whole thing should fit nicely in my carry-on.

Because of the darn Canada Post strike I'm having it shipped to a mailbox service at the border so that means a long drive to pick it up, but hey... you can't make an omlet without breaking eggs...

Back
Top Bottom