dee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deputydan1

Contributor
Reaction score
hey dee!
you there? just wondering what your quote was once again...the one that was by your name....about living life, not to just get all dressed up for the coffin, but to live with passion. "what a ride!"

???

thanks!

-dan

any luck dee???????

anyone else know this quote?? i want to use it today in a wedding speech! MINE! =)

-dan

I've been searching and can't find it! Something about.....Live your life so as not to leave it neatly dressed in a coffin in an orderly manner, but scuffed and skinned, skidding sideways and screaming "Wow, what a ride!"

That's pretty close. Congratulations!

that's close enough, dee!!

thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

-dan

Dee:
I've been searching and can't find it! Something about.....Live your life so as not to leave it neatly dressed in a coffin in an orderly manner, but scuffed and skinned, skidding sideways and screaming "Wow, what a ride!"

That's pretty close. Congratulations!

WAhoooooooooooooo!!

we did it!! tied the know with my scuba buddy this weekend!

thanks for all the love here.....

-dan

ps> we're leaving to tahiti/bora bora/moorea in 2 days!!!! will post pics when i get back! thanks to everyone for your kindness......

-dan

Congratulations! It's great to live with your best friend and dive buddy all rolled into one. I've had mine for 31 years! Can't wait to hear about your trip and see the pics.

thanks, everyone!
will keep you posted! hopefully will be able to post some pics!

-dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom