Dee, new member for northern clan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a really great time diving with all of you. I'm not as good a diver as you guys are, but diving with people better than me inspire and teach me to be better. I'm glad ya'll let me tag along, it was a great trip, blown ear and all.
Speaking of the ear, it's doing great. I've blown it twice before, due to sinus infections, and it's something I just have to deal with. There was absolutely no pain when it happened, just bubbles coming from my ear :D
It was a little sore last night, but back to normal today. I've gently equalized a few times today, with no pain or discomfort at all. I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks, and then I'm gettin wet again.
Foo, we really missed you guys, but at least I got to meet Ken, Des, Jana, and rkr. Mike I already knew, I had just never had the pleasure of diving with him. I'm looking forward to getting together again, hopefully more of us can make it then. Now I just gotta go order my Swamper's T-shirt :D

Thomas

Tom, have I got a deal for you. I have a Swampster t-shirt that has hardly been used. Will part with it for about...umm...$50 or so. It's an original, with the blue moss over the state emblem. Should be a collector's item in the near future. :eyebrow:

The idea you had about doing Tenkiller sometime this summer sounds great! I'll start another thread about it.

Since you live closer to town and are nearer to talk to Marcus about the dive sites, I'll let you get the directions to the spots. :D

These are the stats I put in my logbook (your mileage may vary):

First dive: 23 min, max 38ft, temp 66F
Second dive: 25 min, max 44ft, temp 61F
Third dive: 47 min, max 43ft, temp 66F
Fourth dive: 31 min, max 39ft, temp 62F

The vis was actually much better on my last dive with Des than it had been all day long. All four dives were lots of fun, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom