Decoplanner 4 purchase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried the mobile version. Could not make it work. Imperial is very buggy it looks like. It was telling me 60 ft was too deep for 21/35.

hmm...used to be available on the GUE website. I just checked and it is not there. I suspect it is because they are coming out with version 4 soon but it is not quite ready. Best bet is to reach out to GUE to see when it will be available.

That's nice, anyone have an actual answer?
No actual answer because there isn't one, this is a really sketchy rollout on untested software and the few people I've talked to who have access to it have said it's super buggy. There are vastly better pieces of software out there. I use Decoplanner 3 as my primary deco software and it's really good, so I was very excited to look at Decoplanner 4 until I saw the price and that it was rolled out with a lot of bugs and oversights. It's really sad but unless you're in the tech instructor crowd at GUE you know as much as everyone else does at this point.

No actual answer because there isn't one, this is a really sketchy rollout on untested software and the few people I've talked to who have access to it have said it's super buggy. There are vastly better pieces of software out there. I use Decoplanner 3 as my primary deco software and it's really good, so I was very excited to look at Decoplanner 4 until I saw the price and that it was rolled out with a lot of bugs and oversights. It's really sad but unless you're in the tech instructor crowd at GUE you know as much as everyone else does at this point.

Now was that so hard?

That was rhetorical.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom