Deconstructing Avatars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is cold here in the winter. My first name is Ted. Only a few select folks, my parents, called me "teddy." Simple reference: cold, bear.

Besides, if any animal can look that relaxed on the snow, I want to have the same sort of outlook on life.

My Grandson and future diver.

Mine is my 14' Phantom Sailboat... its very similar to a Sunfish sailboat. My buddies and I used it for freediving and a little scuba when growing up. I actually share ownership of it with another guy but he is an arrogant bastard and I'll save that story for another day.

You're just lucky I let you use the boat.

Mine is Bugaboo, one of my cats, showing his reaction upon meeting a good natured but exuberant Great Dane by the name of Moose.

Haldane's research led to one of the best SB quotes I think I've ever read: Mike Edmonston's comment, "Never assume an unexploded goat is evidence of a good decompression profile."

Mine is me diving Seattle, Seacrest Cove 2, I'm not imaginative enough to come up with something else yet!

Mine is tank heaven.

Mine was just given to me recently.

No need to explain.

ask the Arrogant Bastard if you need an explanation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom