Deco reg on a pony?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@kelemvor Piranha sells adapters that allow you to fill from a fill station.

downside to those on a pony is if you sling it, you don't have a valve knob to snap a loop bungee over so it rides much more streamlined
Yep. Although you could pretty easily come up with a substitute. Perhaps a loop bungee with a boltsnap on the end? There is about 1/2 inch of regulator that sticks out past the lp port. You might be able to get a loop to engage around that and the spg. I haven't bothered solving that yet as I've only had the vavleulator for a couple months.

Thanks for the tip on the adapter!

Yep. Although you could pretty easily come up with a substitute. Perhaps a loop bungee with a boltsnap on the end? There is about 1/2 inch of regulator that sticks out past the lp port. You might be able to get a loop to engage around that and the spg. I haven't bothered solving that yet as I've only had the vavleulator for a couple months.

Thanks for the tip on the adapter!

there's a few ways you could skin that cat, and while I have no problem with the "valvulator" as you called it and will be putting one on my smccr O2 bottle here shortly, I'm not sure I'd choose to use it for a pony since it doesn't really give a whole lot of benefit

there's a few ways you could skin that cat, and while I have no problem with the "valvulator" as you called it and will be putting one on my smccr O2 bottle here shortly, I'm not sure I'd choose to use it for a pony since it doesn't really give a whole lot of benefit
Yeah.. that's my term.. I think it's kind of humorous. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom