Deco, chamber, dcs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kingston/Brockville - we could tack on a visit to the marine museum and maybe go diving - - if the water isn't too hard! :D

You probable would get best response by avoiding early Jan. due to those that vacation after New Year's or business issues to address post Xmas and before the March Break vacation.

For those that wonder about initials here is the scoop from Ron Nishi, Senior Scientist, Experimental Diving Unit at DRDC:

Please note that as of April 1, 2002, DCIEM's name was changed to Defence R&D Canada - Toronto. The official short form is DRDC Toronto. Both "DCIEM" and "Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine" are now registered trademarks. The Diving Tables will continue to be known under the DCIEM name.

tinman once bubbled...
You probably would get best response by avoiding early Jan. due to those that vacation after New Year's or business issues to address post Xmas and before the March Break vacation.

For those that wonder about initials here is the scoop from Ron Nishi, Senior Scientist, Experimental Diving Unit at DRDC:

Please note that as of April 1, 2002, DCIEM's name was changed to Defence R&D Canada - Toronto. The official short form is DRDC Toronto. Both "DCIEM" and "Defence and Civil Institute of Environmental Medicine" are now registered trademarks. The Diving Tables will continue to be known under the DCIEM name.

When I start making the arrangement for this, I quickly found out about the name change, but felt most folks would not understand what I was referring to if I stated DRDC - formally known as DCIEM (sounds like that artist thing hehehe)

Thanks for the suggestion / advice for timings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom