Deco, chamber, dcs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by SubMariner
Are you going for a chamber ride at DCIEM too? That would be abfab!
:clapping:

~SubMariner~

Working at all the bells and whistles if we can, it's one reason why I'm trying to set things up in the fall. It'll give me time to organize everything.

You going to come back to Canada if I do get the chamber ride all set up?

Oh.. you're making it HARD on me DG! :tease:

LOL!

~SubMariner~

Originally posted by SubMariner
Oh.. you're making it HARD on me DG! :tease:

LOL!

~SubMariner~

Hey I thought it was a good idea. You know ex-Canuck comes visiting, the weather should be great then not too hot, not too cold. Oh hang on, you've been south too long, you probably would freeze up here. hehehe

As you know, there are several lake cleanup dives done annually. They seem to like September (Trent Severn canal closing, etc.). Sooooooooo, you might want to think of Mid/Late October... Anyone else know of other clean up days, locations, I still have some weekends left that I can justify sneaking away from Wife and kids - but dear it's the ENVIRONMENT, they NEED ME....Sounds good right.

Location Date
Little Lake Peterborough, ON Sept 21
Campbellford, ON Sept 28

Originally posted by tinman
As you know, there are several lake cleanup dives done annually. They seem to like September (Trent Severn canal closing, etc.). Sooooooooo, you might want to think of Mid/Late October... Anyone else know of other clean up days, locations, I still have some weekends left that I can justify sneaking away from Wife and kids - but dear it's the ENVIRONMENT, they NEED ME....Sounds good right.

Location Date
Little Lake Peterborough, ON Sept 21
Campbellford, ON Sept 28

How about putting the clean-up dates in the calander? (Along with any link to additional information.

As for the date for the lecture series -- it's looking like the end of October or early November.

You know ex-Canuck comes visiting, the weather should be great then not too hot, not too cold. Oh hang on, you've been south too long, you probably would freeze up here. hehehe

VERY funny! :eek:ut:

Okay, so I don't tolerate the cold the way I used to... but at least I'm don't freak out like the locals do if the weather channel threatens that maybe there will be 1" of snow! :rolleyes:

Yes, I can stand more cold than the locals, and more heat than Canucks, eh?! E.g.: we were doing an IDC in South GA this weekend & after we'd finished for the day we'd do an hour of XC biking. It was 96F (about 36C) in the shade at the time...

:bshades:

~SubMariner~

Things are shaping up nicely. I'm now in the process of finding a spot in the Toronto area to hold the lectures.

Speakers: willing to share their wealth of knowledge... on deck are (sort of speak) is someone from DCIEM, and Dr Deco.

Timing: early November

My question to all of you: I need to get an estimation of how many would be willing to attend.

Obviously remember that you have NAS II coming up Nov 15-17 in Ottawa, at least that was last I heard. Depending how I do with NAS I that might make me have to choose between diving and diving and I just can't handle that kind of stress...

If I'm not panic-cramming for exams or something, I'd definitely be interested in this. Heck, I'll be interested regardless of whether or not I'm cramming, just may or may not be able to justify taking the time...

Oh, and I can probably talk two other friends (not on the board) into coming along too.

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom