December SSASS, Dog&Duck @ 7:00

Dog & Duck, Dec. 8th at 7 pm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did anyone show up at dog and duck? I ended up out sick for both it and company christmas thing fighting sinus crap. If no one else showed to vote on January locale, we will just try dog and duck again in Jan.

Sorry the 12th I will be in Mexico diving. :multi:

Have a blast,

Shawn O.

Did anyone show up at dog and duck? I ended up out sick for both it and company christmas thing fighting sinus crap. If no one else showed to vote on January locale, we will just try dog and duck again in Jan.

Hmmm... SSASS stands for Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social

Sorry, but I needed to clarify what SSASS is because it's new to me, sounds fun.

So NadMat, is the next SSASS on Sat. Jan 12th @ the Dog & Duck?

If so I hope to go:D

Hmmm... SSASS stands for Second Saturday Austin Swampers Social

Sorry, but I needed to clarify what SSASS is because it's new to me, sounds fun.

So NadMat, is the next SSASS on Sat. Jan 12th @ the Dog & Duck?

If so I hope to go:D

That is correct. Hope to see you out there next month.

We attempt to identify ourselves to hostess and to wear something scuba related or bring a dive flag to make it possible for newcomers to find us, but sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I will be posting new poll for jan by end of week.

Of course you can always find any group of divers in a room by asking 'did anyone lose some tickets to Cozumel?' :wink:

Back
Top Bottom